After a peaceful nights rest, let the great aroma of freshly brewed coffee and baked pastries guide you to the downstairs winter garden.
Showered by sunlight, it is a warm and soothing room with view over the rear garden through a splendid glazed wall.
Around the long breakfast table we offer a variety of options: a selection of locally baked pastries, homemade jams and cakes, coffee/expresso, selected
teas, milk, quality honey from Italy, French butter, orange juice, seasonal fruits, a selection of breads and yoghourt.
During the summer breakfast may be taken outdoors, in the beautifully manicured little garden.
We have a particular interest in fine foods and wine. We love cooking and we would gladly welcome you to our table for a taste of good Italian regional meals.
Evening meals should be booked in advance.
A good stock of French and Italian wines is found in the in-house wine cellar.
We are on hand to provide whatever information you might require to make your stay as easy and memorable as possible. Brussels offers a multitude of
interesting restaurants (French, Belgian and ethnic restaurants) and we will be happy to guide you through the vast range of good eateries for which our
city is justly famous:
• Entertainment: theatre, opera, concerts.
• Restaurants: our neighbourhood benefits from a large choice of traditional French, Belgian as well as ethnic cuisines (www.resto.be).
• Italian cooking school by our staff, in the week-end or in the morning during the week (optional).
• Library of books and guides on Brussels, in English, French and Italian. Maps of bus and subway (www.stib.be).
• Pets not allowed. • No smoking. • Free internet Wi-Fi connection.